Capacitors are primarily designed for coupling, decoupling, and filtering electronic circuits. They are only widely accepted in the radio and television industry, but also apply to industrial electronics.
- High frequency, DC, AC and pulse high current occasions.
- Such as: lamps, monitoring equipment, power supplies, etc.
- No defect, no fault, high reliability.
- No short circuit, self-healing.
- These types of capacitors are completely moisture-proof by coating epoxy or plastic case and mylar tape.
- Self-healing properties
- Flame retardant epoxy resin (UL 94V-0)
- Coating Type (Powder Encapsulation)
- Available in loose boxes and loose polybags
- Capacitance range: 0.01 to 10㎌
- Capacitance Tolerance: ±5%, ±10%
- Rated voltage Vdc: 100V, 250V, 400V, 630V, 1000V
- Climate: 40/105/56
- Temperature range: -40℃〜+ 105℃
- Coating material: Comply with UL94V-0 standard