Metallized film resonant capacitor
Mainly used for signal, data line, DC power line filtering; the micro extrusion installation or screw installation is applied when it is not suitable for welding Ideal for microwave and other high frequency applications.
- Reference standard：GB/T 2693 idt IEC 60384-1
- Metalized polypropylene film winding, non-inductive dry structure.
- Low ESR and excellent dv/dt characteristics.
- Withstand very high current Irms and voltage Urms.
- A variety of terminals and sealing methods are available.
- The product design ensures that there is no ion current inside the capacitor.
- Reasonable structural design can minimize the ESR and ESL of the capacitor.
- The resonance circuit of medium and high frequency induction heating equipment.
- Resonant circuit of industrial control equipment, including welding machine, plasma cutting machine, frequency conversion speed regulating device.
- Resonant circuits of various electronic equipment and instruments.
GENERAL TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Dielectric: Polypropylene film
- Construction: Dry construction, filled by solid resin
- Non-inductive type
- Case: Dry construction
- Leads: Tinneaded insert M6 or M8 fillde with resin
- Working teGperature: - 40 to + 85 ℃
- Capacitance: 0.04 to 6μF
- Rated Voltage: 1200~5000Vdc
- Tolerance: ± 5%, ± 10%
- Dissipation factor: Geasured at 1000±20 Hz AND 25±5℃
- When Cr≤1.0μF， 4×10-4
- When Cr>1.0μF， 6×10-4
- Life expectancy: 10,000 hours at Un and 70℃(Hotspot temperature)
TEST GETHODS AND PERFORGANCES
- Dielectric strength: 1.5Ur (DC) applied for 10s at 25±5℃ (1 Ginute for type test)
- Test voltage terminal to case: 3000Vac (10s 50Hz 20± 5℃)
- Insulation resistance: 5000s but need not exceed 30GΩ
- (typical value)，after 1 Ginute of electrification at 100Vdc (25±5℃)